The cliffs also have a pine forest area, interrupted in some points by private resorts and hotels. However, its entire length is very popular for walks and also for sports (mountain biking, trail, trekking).
You also like to know more about:
- Mallorca | Tour on the east coast beaches
- Valencia, Spain – three-day itinerary
- Gibraltar | Small itinerary
- Algarve | Water Parks
- Cádiz in Andalusia, south of Spain | One day trip
The fact that the cliffs have marked differences in relief in some places makes it even more desirable for all those looking for a challenging route by the sea.
The beach itself, at low tide, being very flat and with very hard sand, becomes another very interesting place for sports. On the following map, you will find the activity carried out in Strava where you can see the route taken, consult the distance or the altimetry.
The video below was filmed during the trail practice along the entire length of Falésia beach, from the Praia da Rocha Baixinha area, near Vilamoura, to Praia da Falésia, closest to Albufeira.
If you are on vacation in the area and would like to walk, run in a place close to the sea, where you find calm and at the same time can contemplate some nature, this is an ideal route to get to know. You’ll like it!!!
Find what to do in Algarve
Plan your trip using the following tools and/or website
Using the following links and tools on the website you are helping to maintain Scannertrip. This use is the same for you and you do not pay more for it. For Scannertrip it makes all the difference!!
- To find the best stays use Booking. It is one of the best websites for booking stays and always with some promotions on some destinations. The reliability and ease of booking and cancelling make it even the most popular.
- Transfers to and from the airport can be purchased via the website kiwitaxi. So you don’t need to get in touch with the different companies in your destination looking for the best price.
- If you choose to rent a car, also use the price comparators. The autoeurope website compares prices from different rental companies.
Compare the prices for your stay
Search and Compare Flight Rates
Flight compare tools show the different prices to the same destinations
Search and Compare Hotel Rates
With this tool you can search and compare the prices from many hotel booking websites
Compare the prices from different companies
With kiwitaxi you will find some airport transfers companies in your destination